Combination Life Insurance
What is a combination policy?
- It is a life insurance policy designed to pay a benefit when you die. Plus;
- An option to take up to 2% of the policy face amount each month when you are seriously ill for living expenses.
What are Living expenses?
Living expenses may include home health care, assisted living, nursing home care and other expenses.
How do you qualify for the 2% living expense benefit?
- You need to be unable to perform without the aid of others; eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring and continence. Or;
- Be suffering from a cognitive mental impairment that causes you to be a hazard to yourself or others.
What are Indemnity style benefits?
Once qualifications have been met, a Long-Term Care benefit will be paid directly to the owner of the contract on a monthly basis. No bills or receipts will need to be submitted. Benefits not used for Long-Term Care expenses may be used for other purposes.
The advantages to the plan are:
- A guaranteed death benefit
- A guaranteed premium
- The 2% living benefit option
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by phone at 412-281-4050 or complete the form below and we’ll call you.
I would like to see a personalized proposal:
Complete the request form below.